I've facilitated a number of sessions with a variety of objectives and share here examples of these to give you a sense of the variety of format and style if I'm involved in facilitating a session for you.
- Resolving difficult relationships with internal stakeholders - mix of training, group work, role play, discussion and use of frameworks for change coaching process.
- Strategy development with board of management - use of landscaping your life process to identify mission, vision and strategy moving forward.
- How to successfully establish a team with individuals from 2 organisations and 4 locations as part of organisational merger - use of NLP training, establishing working parties and giving responsibility to the teams for different aspects of the development of a cohesive team.
- Inspiring action towards achieving annual objectives - use of individual input and jigsaw puzzle to embed specific goals and establish commitment of whole team to their achievement.
- Midyear review of progress against targets - use of metaphor for all presentations from teams and individuals to provide basis for creative communication and engagement.
If you'd like to do something different in order to get a different outcome and take team performance to the next level please do get in touch.
Inspiring change inside and out
firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)7770 538159