Tuesday 24 January 2017

Is your communication going down the drain?

I posted this image on my LinkedIn profile, and asked how your communication was being impacted by fog?

That is, the sort of fog you create yourself, that makes the message harder to understand, and requires that listeners slow down, and sometimes even cancel their plans.
I then went on to commit to share posts I've written, or to write some new ones, this and next week on what we can do to improve our communication at work - with colleagues, internal stakeholders and suppliers.

After making the commitment, and whilst out with my personal trainer, I saw water coming out of an over flow and made this short video blog.
 As I share them on LinkedIn I'll add links to these blogs below:





Or do please pop over to LinkedIn and follow me there as I share posts/thoughts in the moment - I'm always happy to accept requests to connect with avid readers of my blog.

Alison Smith
The Purchasing Coach
Inspiring Change - Inside and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment