Tuesday 7 November 2017

In life as in nature

I've been busy vlogging and thought you may want to see what I've been up to - they're all insights from nature that can be applied to our lives.

This vlog is about how to build bridges when we're resisting because we still don't really like the other person.


In this vlog I return to not being able to see the wood for the trees and realise you don't have to - you just need to keep moving.


I saw this Sycamore tree on the side of Derwent Water in Cumbria and realised we're often in the same predicament and forget there's things we can do to get more grounded.


This next vlog might be my new favourite Landscaping Your Life vlog - see what you think - I certainly had fun, and as weird as it might seem I'm sure it will shift something if you're in need of turning a new leaf or two - better if you go out into the woods and do the same. 


This is from a recent swim in the sea (yes in November!!) and helps remind us that we sometimes need to go through the pain to get to the pleasure.


More vlogs using nature to inspire can be found on my Landscaping Your Life YouTube playlist and you'll find more posts on my Landscaping Your Life blog.

Landscaping Your Life is just one of the unconventional tools in the purchasing coach toolkit for unlocking potential and getting individuals and teams back on track and achieving their goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment