These areas of expertise express who I am, how I do what I do and what I get passionate about. I have over 25 yrs experience in procurement within the public and private sector, I've been a Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) trainer for over 10 years and a Frameworks for Change coach for over 5 years.
My recent achievements include:
- Financial Services/Premium drinks: Worked with clients to integrate category management tools with existing client materials to create compact, flexible and e-enabled solutions.
- FMCG: Developed and trained SRM toolkit with cross functional team for global roll-out.
- Transport: Conducted procurement diagnostic - interviewing a range of client stakeholders to establish current status of procurement activity within the client organisation leading to the development of a proposal to deliver improved value and cost reduction.
- Transport: Development and implementation of a sourcing strategy to deliver cost reduction and improved value to client for major category.
- Financial Services: Addressed failing relationship by working with internal and supplier stakeholders to explore issues and identify their root causes. Relationship successfully relaunched and issues resolved.
- Financial Services: Responsibility for Procurement Development Programme to expand the capabilities and confidence of all Procurement colleagues including facilitation of Management Development Programme for 25 colleagues.
- eLearning: Development of elearning content for modules on: OJEU, procurement management, leadership and best practice procurement.
- Team Development: Facilitated team development sessions with teams within client organisations to develop individual influencing and communication skills and effective stakeholder engagement strategies.
- Training Needs Analysis: Development of training strategy and plan for clients arising from e-enabled training needs analysis using competencies for functional and business behaviours.
- Change management: Speaker on stakeholder influencing and personal development to CIPS, FSPF, ISBA & public and business audiences. Delivery of two NLP practitioners.
I very much look forward to working with you.
The Purchasing Coach
Inspiring change inside and out