There could be many reasons that a procurement team isn't performing as it should. Specific interventions available include:
- Communication and relationships diagnostic
- Communication and relationship strategy development
- Communication planning - within the team and with stakeholders
- Relationship management - within the team, with internal stakeholders or suppliers
- Personal development - of managers or team members
- Coaching individuals or teams to address specific business needs
- Identifying and planning resolution of specific problems within the team or a project
- Procurement skills development - both functional & business skills
- Project or meeting facilitation
Which of these will benefit you and your team most will depend on the business need that is currently not being met by the team.
I look forward to hearing from you.
The Purchasing Coach
Inspiring change inside and out